Monday 15 March 2010

objective c - How to remove some option from the iOS Native Sharing abilities? -


I'm working on a game for iOS and would like to know how some basic options of iOS are automatically shared. Such as "Assign to contact" & amp; "Print". I have done a lot of research on this, the closest I have is a suggestion to look at the UI activity wave controller, but I can not find my solution, I am enclosing two images, one is how it looks now and 2 How it ends with an ending option, thanks!

Excluded workspace UIActivityViewController

  NSArray * items = ... // Your activity item UIActivityViewController * activityView = [[UIActivityViewController alloc] initWithActivityItems: item application actions: zero]; ActivityView.excludedActivityTypes = @ [UIActivityTypeAssignToContact, UIActivityTypePrint]; ActivityView.completionHandler = ... // View your full block // display activity here    

No comments:

Post a Comment