Saturday 15 May 2010

ios - iPad app not laying out properly -


I have an iPad app for which I received the code.

I am relatively new for the development of the iPad, please bear with me ...

The app was compiled by the contractor in off-site in 2010. Since then, my company has been acquired and we are in the process of re-branding. I seem to have a simple task in this app to replace our logo with a new logo. It should take a few minutes - just drop a new logo into code, compile it, and bam! was done.

There is a problem compiling the code ... The working app launches in landscape mode and fills the entire screen with its interface when I compile the app in the simulator or use my iPad Run on USB cable via my Mac), the screen launches in landscape mode, but the view is in the picture mode, in intermittent locations during the app, from the scene landscape to the por Visit trait layout.

This is driving me crazy because I do not even know what to see. I need some references to AutoRotateToInterfaceOrientation - I think it has been deprecated. Can this cause problems?

I know that a lot has changed since 2010. I am currently running the latest version of XCode on a new Mac. (Which I think, my predecessor had never compiled the app here, but fully trusted the contractor ... what I can see, this can be a problem that is with everyone, but No one knew)

UPDATE

I have to test with an old Mac (with an earlier version of XCode). I moved the app code to the old Mac, changed some settings, and it works correctly.

I have also found that the layout is not perfect on any app on my new Mac. For example, leaving a button near the top of the form can be scrolled from above, so it is not visible either.

Is there a setting in XCode that defines this behavior?

The view controller turns into an iOS 6.0 probe for orientation position.

// Override to allow Orientation other than the default portrait orientation.

  - (BOOL) should require aerotatetoInterfaceAuthentication: (UINterface orientation) Interface Orientation {// Return Yes, Supported Orientation if (Interface Orientation ==UINFterfaceOrmentation LandscapeLIFF || Interface Orientation == UINPference Orientation Landscape Right) {Yes Return; } And {not return; }}    

No comments:

Post a Comment