Saturday 15 May 2010

java - check file name in file array list for specific string of char -


Then I am writing this program that should check an array list of files. I have to check the filename for a specific string within the file name. Arreelist & lt; File & gt; Files = New Array's & lt; File & gt; (Arrays.asList (file.listFiles ())); The string "preprocess report" string preprocess report in the file (xx = 0; x & lt; file.size (); x ++) {if (x [x]) for <{Code}

Just another example. I'll need to check other strings that can be anywhere in the file name which are sometimes ID numbers and like them, but I think this is a good start. This is the first program. Which I am coding professionally, and I want to be good Kindly know that I am a Nob. For any illusion please forgive.

Just your sentence Translate into code:

  if (files.get (x) .getName () contains ("preprocess report")) {   

No comments:

Post a Comment