Saturday 15 May 2010

reporting services - Editing RDL Reports with SSDT (SQL Server Data Tools) -


I have some RDL reports that are hosted on my SharePoint 2010 website. I recently installed SSDT device for VS 2012, and I can create a new reporting project to revolve some reports with data sources, but what I really want to do is edit my existing reports on SharePoint Are hosted if I try to "open" the RDL file, then only I get the schema information of the "behind the scenes" report, Ain does not currently support.

I am running SharePoint 2010, with SQL Server Reporting Services 2012, SQL Server 2012 works best with SSRs 'Business Intelligence Development Studio', any assistance that is appreciated.

When you have bids, you can only keep your 'RDL' files in the place you save. Then say: "Add existing" and point to the location and get all the data from the code if you are familiar with the Report Builder, which is basically a water-down version of the bid BIDS, however, make the memory better Because it is an IDE created specifically to design SSIS, SSRS or SSAS applications.

So if you do not have any solutions, then create a 'Report Project', make a datasource (you need to know the database and how to connect it or other datasource) then go to the report folder and Select 'Add existing' and I mentioned above. You can only find your RDL files and they will be visible there.

No comments:

Post a Comment