Saturday 15 May 2010

wso2esb - Passing value between sequences in WSO2 ESB -


I want to ask how to pass the values ​​between the sequences in WSO2 ESB.
For example:
I have 2 sequences:
"getNumber" sequence that calls a class that returns a number.
"print number" sequence that prints a sting and its property is "number"

So I want to call the first sequence which returns the number, which gives me that number Have to pass in the printNumber sequence. How can I assume this?

Thank you for your help :)

You can use the property moderator If you have to do this [1], then what you have to do, set this property in the first sequence (let's say 'number broken print') and it has been described as re-ordering in the second order [1]. If the first sequence is calling the class intermediate, you can set the property in the class ( messageContext.setProperty (key, value) ).

[1]

[2]

No comments:

Post a Comment