Saturday 15 May 2010

ember.js - Is Ember really a single page app? -


I am studying emberjs for almost a week and I have studied the examples That was a single page app. I have been asked to work on a project which extends more than 30 pages and I do not know what the directory structure will be and if Amber is the best tool, as I have never seen an application which is the other Links to pages?

Any help or suggestions will be beneficial. Thanks in advance

Yes, amber is a page app, because you only go to a page, this Loading the app, you no longer need to get more pages from the server that the amber app handles everything. Large apps such as you are suggesting, you put each object type (model, controller, route, template, scene, etc ...) in the own directory for the organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment