Saturday 15 May 2010

java - What happened to BasePagingLoadResult in gxt 3.x? -


I am developing a GMTP application and in the examples I have seen on the web so far com .sencha.gxt.data.shared.loader.BasePagingLoadResult . However, I am using it in the GXT 3.0 Jar (3.0.1). Now what is the right way to use it? Is the interface already implemented (A which adds support for it) Do I have to implement the interface myself?

is described as the paging properties.):

For example:

  @Override public pagingloud result & lt; Data & gt; GetMyData (PagingLoadConfig loadConfig) {ArrayList & lt; Data & gt; DataList; DataList = Acquired Data Method (); // To get your list of your method, new paginglove result bean & lt; Data & gt; (Data List, loadConfig.getOffset (), loadConfig.getLimit ()) returns; }    

No comments:

Post a Comment