Saturday 15 May 2010

vb.net - Convert timespan into hhh:mm:ss to insert into mySQL time type fields -


It seems like a newbie question, but I'm really struggling with it.

I have time zone in mysql database, I am using vb.net 2012. I am trying to include the amount of time in the time zone. I am sitting on using a text box and the user has been entered in the decimal form (1:30:00 = 1.5). My problem is that these timespan can be for more than 24 hours and vb wants to convert it to format that includes days.

ex. 100.5 hours are converted to 4.04: 30: 00

I have to show it as 100: 30: 00 so that I put it in my database.

I'm open for alternative suggestions.

Please help me I have been wasted more than enough time on this.

Do you need it? Temppen = New Temppen (100, 30, 1) in the form of Dim TS Smooth Fu String = String.format ("{0:00}: {1:00}: {2: 00} ", _ math.flur (THSHHRS), T. Minutes, TS. Second)

No comments:

Post a Comment