Saturday 15 May 2010

cordova - Blackberry Connection refused when deploying Phonegap app to device -


)

I deploy my app which is built on my Blackberry Z10 device with PhoneGap Want to / P>

I created some Hello world basic app with phonegap, then in the terminal (Mac OS Sher) I run the following command:

/ User / MacBook / Documents / BB 10 APP / Cordova / Run Bibies 10

Everythings work fine, but in the end I get a connection error:

[build] bar packaging full error: error: can not connect: from connection Please refuse IP address settings for the target Check it out. You may have to reboot the target

What could be the problem with the connection?

And what are some other tools I can send on the Android device only through the device like USB?

Thank you: -)

I've got a solution if someone wants to know :

You have to use the device IP address and the developer is not found in the IP which is found in the developer settings on the device (where you see your developer token).

And then it will work (Don 'developer IP, annoying to lead the developers in the wrong direction, ask me.)

Some settings on device IP device were found in the entry (I do not remember which unfortunately, but it's there). Do not use the IP from the Developer menu that does not work: -)

No comments:

Post a Comment