Saturday 15 May 2010

Laravel default .htaccess file will not work -


I was finally installed for Laravel, but I'm getting error 500 on my home page !

This appears to be my .htaccess file if I do it on the page then it removes it, if I keep it back, then another error is 500.

  & lt; Ifmodule mod_rewrite.c & gt; Option - Multi Views RewriteEngine RewriteCond on% {REQUEST_FILENAME}! -f revised rule ^ index.php [L] & lt; / IfModule & gt;   

If I change the second row to the last line for "RallyArythrough ^ Index.FP [L]" (no space before index.fpp) then error 500 is far away But it will not be a rewrite rule

My host is 1and1.com.

Can anyone help me?

This row has been changed:

  revised rules ^ Index.php [L]   

To do this:

  Rewrite rules /index.php [L]   < P> Now it works. Not only do I get a 500 error, but the URL works only as an intent.   

No comments:

Post a Comment