Saturday 15 May 2010

python - filter_interface = models.HORIZONTAL --- 'module' object has no attribute 'HORIZONTAL' -


I keep getting the error:

There is no attribute in the 'module' object ' Horizontal '

Some of my models filter_interface = models.HORIZONTAL .

are defined with filter_interface = models.HORIZONTAL and why am I remembering this feature?

More information: The code was written for the version '0.97-Pre-SVN-Unknown'

and I'm using version 1.4. 1 '

Perhaps this error is because I am using a newer version of the degego

are not specified on the filter parameter model, but without confusing the code on the ModelAdmin objects in 0.97 code, I suspect that the interface has changed. Filtering is part of the django.contrib.admin application, so I recommend reading the documentation.

You may need to factorize the filter_interface parameter to use the attribute.

No comments:

Post a Comment