Saturday 15 May 2010

ios - table reload not working from textFieldShouldEndEditing delegate method -


I am using custom cell and I have TextField .

When I finish editing the textfield, it is a delegate group that is called textFieldShouldEndEditing and the table is reloading the view that exists in another class is. Problem table views are not working (tableview reload).

  ** // Custom cell class textfield representative method ** - (BOOL) textFieldShouldEndEditing: (UITextField *) textField {** // TableReload See current class table reload method ** [rptCartdelegate TableReload]; Yes come back }   

// another class method

  - (zero) filter the table {// Here the object information in the table And the array is not empty [tableview reload]; }   

I think I have explained my problem .. If you have any thoughts please share your thoughts ... I hope your thoughts will help me .. Thank you. . TextFieldDidEndEditing:

Just type textFieldShouldEndEditing: Change

No comments:

Post a Comment