Sunday 15 August 2010

iphone - MAC & iOS Programming -


OK, I'm coming into the iPhone app development.

I'm less on money. I can not buy the latest MacBook to develop apps on it. I want to know whether I can buy an old second hand MacBook and develop application on it and publish it on iTunes and no compatibility issue will be on ...

Can I install the latest version? On Mac OS X's Old Mac Book and still make 100% compatible applications on it.

I am concerned about this.

Please help me on this. Thank you

As @Nikola has already said - you just have a Mac which is still up to date , And an iOS device going forward: I can only recommend you buy a Mac and IOS device which are not too old.

Mac simply becuse for the display because the app becomes more complicated -

But for iOS: In older devices running new iOS versions, they are very limited in functions and Together you can do anything with it ... this is not a concern for a development but because of the iPhone 4 I can say with my experience with iOS 7 - I came to understand that I need a new iPhone. .. it's mandatory.

No comments:

Post a Comment