Thursday 15 March 2012

ssas - MDX If statement syntax -


I am working on a calculation measurement in SQL Server Analysis Services as follows:

We have a string value that holds 4 numeric values. If the price starts from 7 then we want to add a value with the second value, if not, we just want to display values.

When I first used a statement; .. [Measure] [Inkop bedrag] [Measures] [Bank bedrag] Otherwise [Measures] When the episode is then ((Kostensoort) [Kosten Code], 1) "7" [Inkoop bedrag] End

This does not seem to work

If I change this to a statement like this; ..

  then [remedy]. [Inkoop bedrag] [remedy]. [Bank bedrag] that [remedy] (left ([Kostensoort]. [Kosten code], 1) is "7" [Inkoop bedrag], then   

is saying there is an error in the keyword, which leads me to a clue, the statement

I have changed the way that I have changed the way to see the importance, which was not a '=' with that which I did not have to say many sources on the Internet I can not do this in an MDX expression and what can be found;

But no one is able to solve my problem.

Obvouisly im some defect, is there anyone that has expercience with MDX and SSAS, that can give me some hints or a direction?

In MDX you should use the function; There is no such IF / THEN / ELSE.

No comments:

Post a Comment