Friday 15 June 2012

git remote branch bringing to local with different ssh machine -


There are two machines I use.

I have cloned a GIT repository which I

I cloned this repo on machine A, I have worked on various facilities in different branches which I created and committed And pushed away from it.

So far, I have 3 branches, one owner, the rest 2 branches 1, branch 2 of my attributes.

On machine 2 I have cloned the repository 'Master' branch.

My question is how can I get the branch 1, branch 2 on my machine 2.

So that I can do stuff from Machine 2.

Thanks in advance

(sorry for bad english)

You can

  git fetch --all git branch -r # All Remote Brands GIT Checkout & lt; Branch & gt; # Notices that the name of the branch should not be 'major', it is the name of the local * branch   

GIT creates a local branch tracking the remote branch with the same name.

Also check

No comments:

Post a Comment