Friday 15 June 2012

linux - Mix WxWidgets and GTK+ -


itemprop = "text">

I want to write a GUI in Linux on GTK + in which I want to embed in a widget that is a GUI WxWidgets has been written in. The reason for this is that I want to use the GUI which is already developed by someone else in WxWidgets and adds their own elements, but I am more familiar with GTK + and do not want to learn a new toolkit.

I am familiar and have used GTK plug / GTKsucket which uses XBombard protocol. I wonder if there is such a feature in WxWidgets that will allow me to get the same? I think I'm using wxGTK on Linux, so there may be a way to hack into the built-in GTK and use GTKsChat / plugs.

Thank you !!

I tried to search it online, but there was no recent article in it.

Thank you!

Provide wxWindow for GtkPlug It is possible but AAAIIC has never done this. WxWidgets has patches that apply to GtkSocket but I do not think it's going to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment