Saturday 15 September 2012

excel vba - VBA How to get Multiple Selections with .Selection -


I can not find a useful solution for this. Perhaps someone here may know the answer for my macro that the user needs a source and destination cell. To do this, select the source, and then hold down ctrl and click on the second cell. It makes a lot of selections and I am unable to reach them. When I use the selection category, I only have the first cell in the range. Is there any other selection range, or how can I get another class? Does anyone have any clue?

What do you want a collection of region selection . This will be done like this: 'For the first cell: selection. Arias (1). Second Cell for Eschers: Selection. Arias (2) .andress will return the address of both the cells but you can change it accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment