Friday 15 March 2013

compilation - C# .dll Runs on Some Machines but not Others -


OK ... that's the deal (and I think I can provide a code example, but it's a The problem is not limited to library level and a specific function / file):

I am creating general logging DLL to use in all the applications of my organization. As part of the logger, we are using a logging structure named ' NLog .' The .DLL project has many projects and it's one. Dll has been merged using ' ILMerge . I, of course, compile it on my machine and for other app (s). Make Dll and relevant configurations that will use it. when. Dll is used in any other application, it runs fine on my machine and almost every other machine that is being used in my organization. However, from any other developer's machines. Dll does not work correctly. The only way is that I'm able to make it work properly on my machine, in fact, on his machine. Dll is to be compiled again.

Has anyone else had to face this problem? I've written like a billion dollars and never have encountered this problem.

Thank you for helping! If you need more information, let me know.

Brett

All depends on the same version on your machine and your colleagues' machines Are the Libraries? One version seems like a conflict.

No comments:

Post a Comment