Wednesday 15 May 2013

android - Eclipse: Testing more than one APK at a time -


I have been coding two applications once using eclipse.

I use both of them for their testing equipment, however, when I upload another one, first one is removed ..

How do I simulate Eclipse at the same time Can I keep both apps on the device?

How can I place both apps on the device at the same time?

AFAIK You want to test two different versions of the sample application in the same device at the same time.

Solution: You can not install the same application in any device with the same version at the same time. However what you can do to create two different versions of your application and install it in your phone. For that you have to change the package name of each version of the app. And then you can install it via adb install [path / your_app.apk] Now you can check out two different versions of the same application at the same time.

Hope this will help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment