Wednesday 15 May 2013

syntax - What is the underscore actually doing in this Java code? -


I just started learning Java.

My friends who are helping me to study have sent me this only, said 'this figure.'

Unfortunately I am unable to read it. It looks like Perl to me

  class _ {_ _; _}} {_ = This;}}   

What does this mean?

_ is the name of the class, it is a lot confusing, but this work Does it!

With the name of the class:

  class something {something}; Some () {some = this;}}   

more cleaned:

  class something {something}; Some () {some = this; }}   

And you can become mad with this weird naming code :)

  class _ {_ __; _ ____; In fact, Unicode is also supported, so it is valid: <(=) {__ = this; ____ = __;} _ (_ ___) {__ = ___;}}  
  class one "????" ?? É¡ ?? One ¥ one ???? ¨ ¨ ± {single ???? Line Line É¡ ???? ¥ one? Ç ± () {}}    

No comments:

Post a Comment