Wednesday 15 May 2013

android - Intermittent click when stopping AudioTrack playback -


I am using AudioTrack in the streaming mode to stop the playback of a small section of a WAV file 5-10 About one of the bars, I hear a click noise. This is driving me crazy because I can not continually reproduce it. I have tried various combinations of calls in AudioTrack.flush (), AudioTrack.pause (), and AudioTrack.stop () before calling AudioTrack.release (). I have also tried to call AudioTrack.setStereoVolume () and pass the result of AudioTrack.getMinVolume (). Nothing has worked.

Some comments:

  • It seems that when I run a small section of a wav file when I play audio more than 3 seconds then I can re- Can not produce
  • Occasionally, AudioTrack.write () Returns-22 When I'm writing the end of audio data I did not find any specific details for Javadock-22. In addition, this case does not always match with the click.
  • The click is not continually reproducible, even if I resume the same part of the waive file.
  • The click volume may come out of the right or left, but not both.

    I'm looking at Android 4.0.3 running on Acer Iconia A500. I appreciate any suggestions. POP probably because this song has ended at a very high specimen, and then suddenly becomes 0. . This causes a 'pop' noise. Get the song disappeared even during a second 0.01.

    Going from 0 to the high spec, the pop seems like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment