Wednesday 15 May 2013

Groovy-Eclipse plug in problems -


I am using Eclipse and working on a project where the Java file is called the .groovy code. But the build fails, saying that. Groovy class can not be resolved I searched a lot for the solution, but could not find one, I included all necessary jars, somewhere I read the article that asked to update the Eclipse-Groove Plug. I did this, but still the same problem exists. I am using the Eclipse Juno 4.2 and the Griovy compiler version 2.0.6.xx.

I'm really stuck on this. I have to fix it, and proceed with my project. Please help me boys.

Right click on project - & gt; Configure - & gt; Convert to Groovey Project.

Are you sure this project is not Maven or Crowdell Project? Src / main / groovy means one of the source folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment