Wednesday 15 May 2013

flex - Launching a webpage in browser from an Adobe Air app not working -


I have a webpage that I want to hook in my Adobe Air app. This JavaScript is running, so I Can not open it, but I'm trying to launch it in the default system browser.

Here is the code, which is supposed to launch the page:

  Public function start module (): zero {var loader: HTMLLoader = new HTMLLoader (); Var gameURL: URLRequest = new URLRequest ("file: ///path/to/file.html"); Loader.navigateInSystemBrowser = True; Loader.load (gameURL); }   

I have also tried to use Flash.net.navigateToURL (gameURL); But it did not have any effect.

Each time I hit the above method, the block is executed, but nothing is in addition to a quick cursor change - no browser is opened, there is no change in the app. What am I missing here?

Before starting, check whether the HTML page is running properly in the browser.

To open an HTML page in Flex, use the HTML tag: & lt; Mx: html & gt; & Lt; / Mx: HTML & gt;

Something like this:

Thanks.

Regards, Anish

No comments:

Post a Comment