Wednesday 15 May 2013

java - struts2 convention plugin dependency -


I had a project that was working fine, I wanted to try annotation in Stroops 2, so I used my web-INF Added the plugin plugin jar (2.3.14.2) with the other strokes 2 jars in the Lib folder. After restarting my bot server within eclipse, I

SEVERE: Error filter start java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org / objectweb / asm / commons / empty with visitor <. / Code>

I have added a asm-all-4.1.jar which I get the same error, but with this time: < P> Java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org / objectweb / asm / commons / empty visitor.

I looked at the documentation page for the plugin, but it does not even mention the shelter dependence. I have tried to include jars in Tomcat's classpath, but it has no advantage. help!

No matter, instead I use the ASM jar from the Stropes 2 library (ASM-3.3, Commons and Tree) Added and looks like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment