Wednesday 15 May 2013

javascript - Joining the serialization of two forms and then POST the values to an URL -


I have two forms;

When the form two submit button is pressed, enter one more form from the serialize form of all variants of jQuery:

  $ ('# formTwo'). Submit (function (e) {event.preventDefault (); Alert ($ ('#formon').) '' Amp; '+ $ (' # formTwo '). Serialize ());});   

All right, now how can I post AJAX all the wires without any URL (only for old fashion synchronized web calls)?

I can neither merge into Form One (technical limitations), after all I can change the event as GET instead of POST and just use the URL + Redirect for? + SerializedVars but I like to solve it using POST.

You can create a form dynamically, add all serial stuff as hidden fields and Add it to the body document and then submit it from javascript.

No comments:

Post a Comment