Wednesday 15 May 2013

java - HttpServletRequest cannot be resolved while i am trying to do my first program in Struts -


I started writing a basic program for just structs, I installed Tomcat and CATALINA_HOME - C: \ Program Files \

Set the path variable -% CATALINA_HOME% \ bin;

I have all the jar file of the stroke in my build path.

But when I try to write the Action class with the Execute method and the HTCPreserve Reposus, then I am getting an error as the parameters of the Httpserve Requests, the HTPSpvartyrest is not resolved in a way. can.

I added this project to the server by right-clicking on the server and adding or removing the options.

Do I need to do something else on this error ..

Please advice, any guidance / help is really appreciated.

Thanks, Tom

javax.servlet.http. HttpServletRequest is contained within the file servlet-api.jar which is located in apache-tomcat \ lib which may be

  • >

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment