Wednesday 15 May 2013

google chrome - .deb installer (linux) dependencies. What if it's not in the repository? -


I would like to install my application with Google Chrome itself, I just use google- Chrome-stable added a dependency name and it works.

However, this only works when the Chrome storage in the target machine (which is not, for example, setting a clean Ubuntu)

is there any way to resolve it? is? Can I somehow specify the URL or any other data that enables Linux to solve the dependency? The problem with google-chrome chromium-browser

which is in the repository.

I do not think it is possible to automatically add another repository to fulfill your package dependencies. You can add the requested dependency in your package (if it slides) or to tell the user to fail to install the installation, to add the stock and how to add it. For example, a good how to install it guide on your package web-site.

No comments:

Post a Comment