Wednesday 15 May 2013

ruby on rails - Shared cookie across browsers -


I am currently saying that the first "device" has been seen on our website, there are competent ways to know this.

I know how to set general cookies in the rail and it will work for the browser.

But I was wondering if it is possible to use it or any other mechanism that will allow me to detect a particular "device" in browsers?

Thank you!

I do not recommend using flash cookies because you are identifying a device , It will not work with mobile devices (

You can try to identify the user, however, notify the "Do Not Track Me" option in browsers.

You have one more option, which works especially well for a good mobile web browser HTTP header See which is the list of some useful people, especially "x-ysb-identity".

No comments:

Post a Comment