Wednesday 15 May 2013

How to show name field in signup form drupal 7 -


"itemprop =" text ">

After adding fields to the registration form in Drupal 7, now I want to show the name field before the username and password to use profiles 2 I'm doing the fields, how can I

Edit: I'm sorry, i Misunderstood (left my last answer to history)

Try it as both your account and profile Promises to merge Stm path. Redirect the .htaccess file from user / register to new URL or install one of the various redirect modules.

Later you would like to follow the approach from my previous answer to correct the order:

Use to determine the weight of the areas according to your requirements. You can do this by entering something like <$ form [ 'Field_firstname'] ['# weight'] = -20; $ Form ['field_lastname'] ['# weight'] = -19; }}

template.php of your topic.

Keep in mind that I profile 2 instead of I'am, using profiles in the profile field but it should work in the same way. If you are not sure how to access your profile field and enable the devel module, allow the guest to allow access to developer information and allow the dpm ($ Form) Enter In the above function>.

No comments:

Post a Comment