Monday 15 July 2013

coldfusion - I cannot put file with cfftp, any ideas why? -


I am trying to create a function to upload two XML files to another website in one day, I can make the right connection using the connection. This code

  & lt; Cfftp action = "open" username = "xxxx" connection = "myConnection" password = "xxxx" server = "xxx" id = "yes" secure = "true" & gt;   

But then when I try to insert the file using this code

    

Then I get this error

  An error occurred during the sFTP putFile operation. Error: The permission denied error occurred in XXXXX: Line 13 11: Connection = "My connection" 12: LocalFile = "xxxx" 13: RemoteFile = "xxxx" & gt;   

The additional background information is that I can upload via filezilla.

Some time ago I wrote that some code uses CFTP, and in my remote file The full path is. Can you confirm that this is yours?

The error "Permission denied" will be understood, if it was trying to upload in the wrong directory also tell us how you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment