Monday 15 July 2013

SQL query - mod function - how can I use it to group results? -


If I'm a simple question, then I am very new to apologizing. Note that this question is related to Microsoft queries as I am pulling results through a report.

I currently have a table with a number of columns, including an integer value between 1 and 6 columns. I am trying to group on this pillar whether the value in the column is either odd or odd but only to make sure that it is given a bit of background as my information (the reason that I want it) How to not: The table I am using is related to the tailsheet entries with the shift column, I consider it strange for day shift and also for night shifts). If anyone can help it would be very good at present, I have the following code:

  SELECT PRTH.PostDate, HRRM.LastName, Acararm. First name, sum (PRTH.Hours) AS 'Sum of Hours', (PRTH.Shift Mod 2) as 'Night Shift' Viewpoint.dbo.HRRM from HRRM, Viewpoint.dbo.PRTH PRTH where PRTH.Employee = HRRM the .PREmp and PRTH.JCCo = HRRM.PRCo group by PRTH.PostDate, HRRM.LastName, HRRM.FirstName, Night shift   

mode function that I Along with as I'm not sure how to define it, I'm having trouble and still how to use this group in the ceremony.

Thank you in advance

Text after "

It looks like you 're again Viewing -% 2, using a% 2

  Select a% 2, zodiac (B) from your broken group:   

< / p>

to apply it to your query, try this: