Monday 15 July 2013

javascript - Superfish Child Drop Downs Falling Off Page -


Superfish is a very common menu plugin, so I'm amazed that I am improving it properly.

I have a very intense menu structure that includes many hair menu so much, when many of them fall outside the page or are outside the browser's view, their parents Is accepted.

People have a right: 0px; left: 0 pixels; In place of superfish.css file in the property, but the JS script seems like it is writing the element as the in-line element to its CSS properties. In fact, it really looks like it's measuring the width of the original menu to apply the correct left: value

The end of the sub-menu is seen in this way

  & lt; Ul class = "sub-menu" style = "left: 16.18181818181818em; float: none; width: 14.5em; display: block; visibility: visible;" & gt;   

So, I guess what I'm doing ... is not CSS file on these CSS properties? Even when I apply a specific class to the menu, then I want to place 'drop-down' in the right place instead of the left, the property is overridden.

Is there any way to repair it, so once I get to the second level drop down (when the drop down starts to run on the left instead of below), instead they go to the right ?

I was working with only one issue. It seems that "feature" fell from the road map :)

Anyway I found it

It has always been solved for me but YMMV.

No comments:

Post a Comment