Monday 15 July 2013

c# - Using a class library variable in an aspx page -


I have the following object in the class library:

  namespace id. Category details {public string contact name {gains; Set; }}}   

In my website project, in the Espace page (which is a reference to the class library), I am trying to print using ContactName I

  & lt; Div & gt; & Lt;% = Code with ID conditions. Focused object description. Contact index% & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt;   

However, it is thinking that in the beginning of id it is Page.ID , so it is not searching for my object properly. How do I search class library id ?

The standard naming of the namespace has a substantial impact on your application, by calling it naming namespace According to the guidelines will solve your problem



No comments:

Post a Comment