Monday 15 July 2013

random forest - R cannot find specific function in a package -


I am using the randomForest package (V 4.6-7) and easy to use in R (v 2.15.3) Do a random task to make a model. However, when I try to predict on my test set, the predict.randomForest function can not be found. I have also tried to plot a plot with the plot. To get the same error randomly, "The function could not be found."

I have already tried to restore the package (figuring maybe it was old) and made sure that the spelling is perfect I can not understand what is the reason for this error, any thoughts?

It seems that the work of interest is not from the export package.

If you use ls (package: random on current) , you will find a list of the exported functions.

If you want to use all functions available: ls (getNamespace ("randomForest"), all.names = TRUE) . @Joshua You will see the tasks you want.

To explicitly refer to one of them, use it: randomForest ::: predict.randomForest () or just create an object that class 'random occasions' Handles and directs it to estimated ()

No comments:

Post a Comment