Monday 15 July 2013

sql - How to create a multi selection spinner with checkbox in android -


I just want to ask how I can make a multi-select spinner in Android and the data comes from that database. I looked at this example in SO and tried to use it but I do not know what to do next is my spinner and adapter and I want to make it in multischle spinner. Please help me ... find spn_Customer Segment = (spinner) VVBIID (RID.Spans_CustomMart); & Lt; String & gt; ConsumerSeg = databaseHandler.setItemOnConsumerSeg (); ArrayAdapter & LT; String & gt; Adapter = new array adapter & lt; String & gt; (IreportMain.this, android.R.layout.simple_spinner_item, ConsumerSeg); Adapter.setDropDownViewResource (android.R.layout.simple_spinner_dropdown_item); Spn_CustomerSegment.setAdapter (adapter); I do not know any direct answer to this but you can get an acroleview (vertical or horizontal);



No comments:

Post a Comment