Monday 15 July 2013

How to split doxygen @mainpage documentation across several files -


I would like to include several .txt files (or .md files written in Markdown) in the @ mainpage section.

However, I get each of these text files as a separate chapter How can this be stopped?

I'm looking for an answer to the same problem here, and no one seems to be, I have seen myself for a solution.

I have found ...

Source files are used because the input of doxygen by the built-in dosage of C-preprocessor Can be parsed. By default, doxygen does only partial preprocessing.

So to divide a page, e.g. The main page on many files, it seems that a solution is to fully enable the preprocessor on the Markdown files, and

#include file1.md

# Include file2.md

to include various markdown files.

What we want to do is use of Doxygen

\ Include file1.md

\ file2.md

But unfortunately, Doxygen has a second guess that the files we want to include are code files i like to include \ html to avoid typing two lines in DocsE \ htmlonly

\ endhtmlonly

Specify that the content is HTML, the \ include command is actually a kind of \ codeinclude in which you not Specifies that the content contained in this is software.

I personally prefer to type an additional two line specifying the nature of my included files: code, HTML, Markdown, or whatever, and a generic command but they say That does not look like a gift horse in the mouth, whose original meaning is that you can not argue with free software!

No comments:

Post a Comment