Monday 15 July 2013

svn - Upgrade TortoiseSVN 1.8 issues -


I upgraded from 1.7.12 to 1.8 on Windows XP. After this he asked to upgrade the SVN format.

I tried to upgrade, but it keeps asking and the command does not produce any errors. I tried to checkout a new copy of the server and ask to upgrade it.

I returned to 1.7.12.

How can I fix this problem?

I do not know what happened, but it seems that the repository has started upgrading properly. Is this a problem with cash?

Client side format has been changed. (As you have seen)

Before using Subversion 1.8 with existing work copies, users will need to run the svn upgrade order to upgrade the working metadata in the new format. This order may take a while, and for some users, it can be more practical just to check a new functionality. Note: According to the notes, you have done it correctly.
- Is there more than one svn.exe in your way? It seems that an older version was used to upgrade your WCC.
- Have you installed the command line tool with turtles?
- Which server version are you using?

No comments:

Post a Comment