Monday 15 July 2013

Xcode is giving me some Thread 1 error, and iOS Simulator is crashing -


Whenever I try to run my project (in xcode 4.6.3), it launches the iPhone SIM , It turns black on 'screen', and Xcode displays the same exact thing every time

 http: // d .pr / i / 7kbd

If using XIB I am using **, then I am happy to make those people available Will be. Thanks!

** I am using XIB ---- whenever I try to link a button to a view controller (in a .storyboard file), it will not link. I can click two finger clicks (right click) and, generally, the visual controller that I want to link will be highlighted in blue, and then I'm able to tap it in the SIM, and it will speed up the next animation. VC But this VC I am trying to link it which is not even highlighting. Once again, I'm running Xcode 4.6.3 again thanks!

The picture in your comment says that it crashes while trying to set the key) For the ViewController object that does not exist, it may be that if you deleted an asset in the code but the IB link is still creating. If you open the IB and go to your Visual Controller, expand the utility window (right sidebar) and then go away to the right option that shows the connection. If there is something that is called login Button, try to delete it

To give you more help from that, I will need to see a more detailed log of crashing.

No comments:

Post a Comment