Monday 15 July 2013

iphone - How can you program a UITextField's keyboard to open on viewDidLoad? -


I want my UITextField keyboard to remain open to full time I use this view controller. I do not want it to be open only when my user touches the text field. To do this, I was hoping that by doing this, I would call the textFieldShouldBeginEditing method:

  Edit: Thanks everyone, I saw that I had my UITextField in the UIImage field interface Called for reason.    

textFieldShouldBeginEditing representative method is not something that you say OS calls from your code when that particular event occurs, and when you remove the event, run the code (which is similar to inserting viewDidLoad for your view controller) To put in.

To show the keyboard whenever the view controller appears, only call the FirstResponder method of the UITextField method in the view controller's viewDidAppear method:

  [Become Self.myTextField First Responder]; Do not forget to create an  IBOutlet  parameter for UITextField, link it to the interface builder, and click  self.myTextField . Replace with the outlet you have created.   

No comments:

Post a Comment