Monday 15 July 2013

device - Android Maps - Authorization Failure -


I'm trying to create an application that uses Maps v2 for the first time I have followed Google Tutorial And what Stack Overflow community has advised others, it has done fine. I have declared all permissions in my manifest :

  and Android: permission = "com.myDomain.mapApp. Permission.MAPS_RECEIVE "Android: protectionLevel =" signature "/> & Lt; Use-permission Android: name = "com.paloaltoapps.findafib.permission.MAPS_RECEIVE" /> & Lt; Usage-permission Android: name = "android.permission.INTERNET" /> & Lt; Usage-permission Android: name = "android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE" /> & Lt; Use-permission Android: name = "com.google.android.providers.gsf.permission.READ_GSERVICE" / & gt; & Lt; Usage-permission Android: name = "android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" /> & Lt; Usage-permission Android: name = "android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION" /> & Lt; Usage-permission Android: name = "android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION" /> & Lt; Use-enabled Android: glEVersion = "0x00020000" Android: required = "true" />   

2) Enabled not only the Google Maps API v2 service, but the Google Maps Android API v2 service for my API key.

4) The ability to view a blank frame for the map (a gray screen with zoom controls)

4) This error output from lockback:

 < Code> 06-20 15: 18: 46.404: E / Google Maps Android API (2496): failed to load the map. Error connecting to Google servers This is probably an authentication problem (but may be due to network errors).   

This happens when I try to run an app on my Geographical Galaxy Nexus when I try to emulator, it does not give me this error, it does not open me 2 Gives one to about. Is it something to do with the actual device? I'm pretty sure I'm setting everything right.

Thank you.

i create a stupid question but ... have you placed your API key in the manifest file?

I am asking because I forgot it myself and gave it the same error ....

No comments:

Post a Comment