Monday 15 July 2013

objective c - Moving Data between VC's Not Working -


I know I have asked a little question just like this question but I have been presenting this project in a few hours. I have left the bug only.

In the first VC:

  - (zero) text viewide editing: (UITED VAVE *) Text view {second view controller * theVC mover = [[SecureViewConverterAbent] init]; // i.h file imported thevcmover.rawUserInput = textView.text; // If I have inserted the NSLog of theVCMover.rawUserInput, then it works and displays theVCMover.hexOrBinIndex = hexOrBin.selectedSegmentIndex string; // same problem here   

In another VC:

  - (zero) viewDidoadload {[Super Viewedload]; NSLog (@ "BT-Dabs, moved text% @", crudeuser input); // is (empty) cleaner text here. Text = Ruuser input; // cleaner text is a text viv.)   

I can not take the second input of the user input to the second VC in the first VC. I tried debugging and thevcmover.rawUserInput has been started and it receives textView.text and successfully saves it in the first VC but then it is lost in the other VC and in the form of blank Appears. I have tried so many different ways throughout the night, each with its own final end ... but it is quite simple so I want to use it in my future projects.

At first I used to care a lot about the transferred strings after I pressed the second tab, but now all that I care about is only to transfer that bloody string successfully. Infinite thanks!

If you want to push text to a view controller that is already present in a tab bar, You should not make a new app in that textViewDidEndEditing method. You should already change the text in the VC to tab bar.

  // is not a good code because it uses magic numbers and fixed locations in tab bar - TextViewDidEndEditing in tab bar (UITextView *) textView  The SecondViewController tab bar controller is the second tab on the SecondViewController * theVCMover = [self.tabBarController.viewControllers objectAtIndex: 1]; TheVCMover.rawUserInput = textView.text; TheVCMover.hexOrBinIndex = hexOrBin.selectedSegmentIndex; .....}   

Hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment