Monday 15 July 2013

SSIS: Working package fails after upgrade to SQL Server 2012 -


I have an SSIS package that is running fine on SQL2008R2, which is pointing to the configuration file for the connection strings Using the environment variable is happening. Using VS2010 Shell, I have upgraded the package to our SQL Server 2012 database. Package package deployment model is still in the security level of the package set to DontSaveSensitive run 64 bittime = false . When I VS In my works I and executed to package, so I get the following error:

[OLE DB Destination [2]] Error: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_CANNOTACQUIRECONNECTIONFROMCONNECTIONMANAGER Connection Manager AcquireConnection method "DB_Connection" Call Error code 0xC0202009 failed with the acquisition method call call failed, with more information before that error message may be possible. ** , I see the first failure is:

Finally, [Computername] Office \ username, dB connections, {5AD75239- D546-4AAF-963E-E195FC2F0C1E}, {9EC48106-DDBD-40E9-8FBB-942BCF025EEE}, 03/26/2013 10:35:21 AM, 03/26/2013 10:35:21 AM, 0, (tAP), ExternalRequest_post: 'ITRansactionJoin :: Shamilpratibndn fail "has been completed external requests. **

Which is actually throwing me is that in the first package, the same "DB_Connection" manager is used successfully in executing several SQL tasks. Therefore, it seems that the connection strings are being read properly from the configuration.

I have tried to resume the connection manager I have verified that DTC is properly configured on both my local and server. I have another package attached to the same SQL 2012 db, using the same data flow function without problems, using the same configuration method.

Anybody can help who can point me in the right direction. I do not have to do this for carrying on the model project at this time if I do not have to.

I was able to get my package to run locally while I TransactionOption had to make to ensure that they were set to support , it turned out that one of my sequence containers must . Not sure why it works in SQL2008R2, but not in SQL2012 I changed my container to supported and the package now runs.

No comments:

Post a Comment