Wednesday 15 January 2014

dynamics crm 2011 - Error creating crm client msi -


I am trying to create an MSI for "silent" installation in my organization. Here is my command (run as bat) ...

  cd "c: \ crm \ customer installation \ 32 \" setupclient / q / a / target dir "c: \ rm \ Customer \ Installation \ 32 \ Readist "/ i" SilentConfig.xml "/ LV" C: \ CRMClientInstall.log ""   

This chooses for a few seconds but the log file says (Among other things)

Administrative image failed with error 124.

can be found on the log file.

Any clue? At work I am running the right-click as an administrator on the above-bit file. I have run right-click as an administrator on the top file.

Thanks

figure it out. I've changed targetdir to nowhere near the executed files, I have a lock file somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment