Wednesday 15 January 2014

migration - How to move existing business catalyst site to different account without becoming a partner -


I have an existing business catalyst website on a partner account that I need to transfer to a different account, which Not a partner account because I can not afford a $ 900 companion fee. Any suggestions on the best way to do this? Unfortunately, you can not transfer a business catalyst site into a non-payment partner portal.

However, you can transfer to a payment partner portal and I can help with it.

I am a BC Partner and would be happy to transfer your site to my Partner Portal (Account). I am a standard partner, which means that the billing relationship for your website stays between you and Adobe - nothing has to do with me - and the membership plan you choose depends on you.

This is a relatively simple process. You will be asked to enter the admin area and help & amp; Support .

You will need to provide the following information:

  • Your user's email
  • Name of new partner
  • New partner URL
  • New Partner Email

    (Details Here)

    And that's it. The owner (s) of your current partner portal must also verify that they agree on the transfer site - BC help you & amp; Support tab in your partner portal.

    I will provide you with all the contact details and the necessary information. Just visit my site: and ask me a webform.

    I look forward to hearing from you.

    Cheers, Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment