Tuesday 15 April 2014

How to get the UI look of a PreferenceScreen in Android without Using SharedPreferences -


What I mean by this I currently have an app that stores data in the SQLlite database but I create the UI I'm struggling for a data entry (a fair number of fields on a screen). Everything looks good and everything is simple and unstructured.

What I can do, I can do something that follows the style of the settings panel introduced in Honeycomb / ICS, I know that you can create a preference screen but then The problem with this is directly designed to store shared preferences directly? And I want to store directly in the rows in my database directly.

Priority is far away to make the screen as a view, but override sharing / writing sharing preferences? Or should I approach more with the goal of redefining layout structure and style? The list makes sense to use the device which uses different views for the field (I feel a little crazy) displays each database field as a list item?

You can use the listProgress which shows a concise extract of a database line in the list and when When a user clicks on it, a switch is switched on to a different piece which only displays that line but all this. >

Check for pointers Change the headlines with partial line information (by making it to your db rather than an array of courses) and article descriptions with full line information.

No comments:

Post a Comment