Tuesday 15 April 2014

How to send print() output directly to a file with Dart Editor? -


I read them, and searched on Google, but I did not get any response print () output in file with dart editor How to send?

EDIT: I want to send directly (a print return) to a file DART editor I am looking for a feature of DART editor.

No output in files; This console does (in the browser console in the stdout console app, in browsers).

Library provides lots of functions for I / O, including reading and writing files. Example:

  Import 'dart: io'; Zero main () {var out = new file ('output.txt'). OpenWrite (); Out.write ("written to string file. \ N"); Out.close (); }  Update:  According to your updated question, you are looking for a dast editor feature which automatically writes the console output to the file. To do the best of my knowledge, there is no such facility  
  • < / Li>
  • App from outside of Dart Editor For example, on any Unix-like system, you can redirect stdout in such a way:
      Dart my-app.dart & gt; Output.txt  <   
  • Modify the dart editor (this is an open source).

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment