Tuesday 15 April 2014

scroll - jquery scrollleft doesn't work on Chrome (webkit broswer)? -


I have read about $ many online threads. Scrolleft Chrome or WebKit does not work on the browser. Any solution / answer I've read can not solve my problem. Here is the code,

html,

  & lt; Div id = "container" & gt; & Lt; Div id = "background" & gt; & Lt; Img src = "styles / pictures / mountain pages" alt = "" /> & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt;   

jquery,

  $ (document.body) .scrollLeft (($ (document) .Withth () - $ ('body') width ( )) / 2);   

The rest of the code (CSS)

I have also uploaded the file to me.

This is Firefox, Opera, and IE9, but not on Chrome and Safari.

If I use the plugin, then no browser is working!

Any idea what I did amimate ({scrollLeft: 110}, "fast" "

No comments:

Post a Comment