Thursday 15 May 2014

etl - Kettle Connections Dropping on Transformation/Job Reload -


I have a job with many changes stored in the MySQL repository. There are steps of changes that connect to different databases Such as table input and combination lookup / updates

When I try to reload the job and execute it, the connections are removed from all the changes. I have to go back and edit the changes to point to the correct database.

It does not happen all the time most of the time, I left it at night and I was disconnected from the repository and had to reconnect again.

"text">

Pattah wiki Check - There are several things to use in MySQL as a race that should be configured in MySQL so that it works reliably - especially using Inodab and many other db tweaks.

I though seen this before, check it though before it is specific to mysql in my experience. This was rare in my experience, but it happens from time to time.

Obviously you will be disconnected overnight because the MySQL timeout has settings to control it, and this issue also causes problems in the binary server, which is why everyone uses C3P I still do not worry about that I do not believe that the connection is related to the issue being lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment