Thursday 15 January 2015

asp.net - Using C# within IIS7 -


I'm very new to IIS7 and somewhat new to C #. My project is to use C # and IIS7 just to create an interactive website with different projects. C # programs are written and work properly, although I honestly do not give much information about IIS7 despite having done research for a considerable time.

My question is, how do I integrate the C # script into ISS7 that the website can be hosted, the scripts written in it are running smoothly? In other words, how do I add the powers of ISS7 and my C # code to create a website? What do I do under ISS7 to use my C # code?

I have already "created" my new site within IIS7 and have given it appropriate binding. I just do not know where to go from here.

I know that this can be a comprehensive question / answer, so I am pointing to where the information about this subject can be found, it will also be highly appreciated. I have searched without much luck through the official IIS website. Thank you.

Depending on the type of code you want to run, the best start is directly web web project Can not be Web Services / Web API

Create a new web site project in Visual Studio, and hook it in the IIS with project properties-> gt; Web - & gt; Uncheck "Use IIS Express" and click on "Create Virtual Directory" . When you make a solution next time, it will be "deployed" in your local IIS.

project properties

A virtual directory in the physical directory on the computer Maps. The web application will be running on your machine. If there is an IIS on your web server that is not your development machine, then you have to gather your web application on this server. You can find this helpful:

The connection between Visual Studio and IIS is that you can create a virtual directory from Visual Studio. This means that when you go to localhost / MvcApplication1 , IIS gives you the service of the web application which is C: \ users \ & lt; Username & gt; \ Documents \ Visual Studio 2012 \ Projects \ MvcApplication1

No comments:

Post a Comment