Thursday 15 January 2015

ipython - Using Gurobi solver in the Enthought Canopy Editor on Linux -


I am currently working with Guri Solver using Python. First, I am currently using a text editor mix and write and run the terminal on my model, but I am currently experimenting with the use of the Antedated Canopy Editor. I have a model that works when I run in the terminal using python model.py , but when I am doing % run model.py So I try to do this in Shepall's iPhathon Shell:

 % run /home/cdhagmann/Copy/Code_Env/Farmer/model.py ---------- -------------- ------------------------------------ -------------- - import Irrr traceback (most recent call last) / Home / Seediaigman / canopy / Apadata / Kanpi -lk0klkll89karac 5- x86_64 / lib / python2. Execfile (fname, * where) in 7 / site-packages / IPython / utils / py3compat.pyc 181 and: 182 file name = fname - & gt; 183 __biltine __. Execfile (filename, * where) / home / CDHGMAN / copy / code_ENUV / farmer / model_in & lt; Module & gt; () ---- & gt; 1 time 2 read_data, currency import 3 2 * data_Y IO import gurobipy import 4 5 # import model data import: a module name gurobipy   

My guess is that the terminal and canopy module Looking at different places I do not know how to improve it. I found this reference on the Gurubi Group site but I did not know how much these instructions would be done on Linux and even what it would mean about installing Gurubi in Canopy's site-package.

Update: Based on the information I clicked on, I actually left the boxed clicked click of my default directory of Chino, you had to manually The PATH variable has to be implemented, which reminds me what I had to do, so that I have now that I have running the epheshon's moonlight version (check using sys.path) in my terminal; However, when I try to run a python, a large list of errors is received.

  cdhagmann @ crispin ~ $ python traceback (most recent call final): file "/usr/lib/python2.7/ Site.py", line 563,   

suggestions?

And to answer @ yonathan question:

sys.prefix = '/ usr' < P> sys.path :

  • /usr/lib/python2.7
  • / usr / Lib /python2.7/plat-x86_64-linux-gnu
  • /usr/lib/python2.7/lib-tk
  • /usr/lib/python2.7/lib-old
  • /usr/lib/python2.7/lib-dynload
  • /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages
  • /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages
  • /usr/lib/piton2k7/dist-packejes/pilkpat
  • /usr/lib/piton2k7/dist-packejes / Gtk -2.0
  • /usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7
  • /usr/lib/python2.7 / Dist-package / Ubuntu-sso-client

    gurobipy.__f Ile __ = '/ usr / local / lib / python2.7 / dist-package / gorobie / zerobipi.So'

    If the terminal is correctly configured for Connotry dragon, then the python and canopy python in the terminal should search the modules at the same location. If during installation, you have created "makepp default python", or if you have not restarted the terminal from the installation, it will not be configured automatically.

    These articles should help you understand and configure:

    If this If the article is not enough to solve you, please report - when you run a python from a python terminal, what are these?

      sys.prefix sys.path gurobipy .__ file__    

No comments:

Post a Comment